Japan's ANA says to begin Dreamliner test flights on Sunday
TOKYO, April 26
TOKYO, April 26 (Reuters) - All Nippon Airways said it would begin test flights of Boeing Co's 787 Dreamliner on Sunday after the Japanese government on Friday issued approval for the grounded aircraft to resume flight.
The company said it would retrain its Dreamliner pilots with 230 test flights.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon |