Japan to issue approval at 1000 GMT for Boeing's 787 return to flight
TOKYO, April 26
TOKYO, April 26 (Reuters) - The Japanese government will issue approval at 1900 Japan time (1000 GMT) for Boeing Co's 787 Dreamliner to resume flight, according to a notice posted at the transport ministry's press club.
Earlier in the day, Akihiro Ota, Japan's transport minister, told reporters that Tokyo would give the green light later on Friday.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with more easing steps
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt