Japan to issue approval at 1000 GMT for Boeing's 787 return to flight
TOKYO, April 26
TOKYO, April 26 (Reuters) - The Japanese government will issue approval at 1900 Japan time (1000 GMT) for Boeing Co's 787 Dreamliner to resume flight, according to a notice posted at the transport ministry's press club.
Earlier in the day, Akihiro Ota, Japan's transport minister, told reporters that Tokyo would give the green light later on Friday.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |