Japan to issue approval at 1000 GMT for Boeing's 787 return to flight
TOKYO, April 26
TOKYO, April 26 (Reuters) - The Japanese government will issue approval at 1900 Japan time (1000 GMT) for Boeing Co's 787 Dreamliner to resume flight, according to a notice posted at the transport ministry's press club.
Earlier in the day, Akihiro Ota, Japan's transport minister, told reporters that Tokyo would give the green light later on Friday.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- Talks optimism fades as Ukraine says Russia makes new incursion |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers