Japan to issue approval at 1000 GMT for Boeing's 787 return to flight
TOKYO, April 26
TOKYO, April 26 (Reuters) - The Japanese government will issue approval at 1900 Japan time (1000 GMT) for Boeing Co's 787 Dreamliner to resume flight, according to a notice posted at the transport ministry's press club.
Earlier in the day, Akihiro Ota, Japan's transport minister, told reporters that Tokyo would give the green light later on Friday.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet