China Mobile Limited 2012 Annual Report on Form 20-F Filed with the SEC<0941.HK>
China Mobile Limited 2012 Annual Report on Form 20-F Filed with the SEC
HONG KONG, April 26, 2013
HONG KONG, April 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- China Mobile Limited (the "Company") (HKEx: 941) (NYSE: CHL) announced today that it has filed its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2012 (the "2012 Form 20-F") with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
The 2012 Form 20-F is available on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at http://www.chinamobileltd.com and on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov. Shareholders may also request a hard copy of the Company's complete audited financial statements, free of charge, by contacting the Company at Investor Relations Department, China Mobile Limited, 60/F, The Center, 99 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong (Email: email@example.com; Telephone: 852-3121-8888; Fax: 852-2511-9092).
SOURCE China Mobile Limited
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets