Czech Philip Morris approves CZK 900/share dividend
PRAGUE, April 26
PRAGUE, April 26 (Reuters) - Shareholders of tobacco firm Philip Morris Czech Republic approved on Friday to pay out a dividend of 900 crowns ($45.35) per share from 2012 profit and retained earnings, the company said.
Last year the Czech cigarette maker paid a dividend of 920 crowns per share.
Consolidated net profit fell 3.9 percent in 2012 to 2.44 billion crowns, or 889 crowns per share. ($1 = 19.8458 Czech crowns) (Reporting by Jana Mlcochova, editing by Jan Lopatka)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea