MOVES-Prudential, Amundi, UBS Wealth, American Century, CDP
April 26 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email to email@example.com.
The British insurance group has poached Standard Life Chief Financial Officer Jackie Hunt to head up its UK and European business, following the resignation of Rob Devey.
The asset management company appointed Laurent Guillet as chief executive at its London branch. Guillet will replace Laurent Crosnier after the company decided to segregate the roles of CEO and chief investment officer.
CASSA DEPOSITI E PRESTITI
Leone Pattofatto, formerly in charge of mergers and acquisitions at Credit Suisse's Italian division, has moved to CDP, the latest investment banker to join the Italian state-backed fund.
UBS WEALTH MANAGEMENT AMERICAS
UBS AG's Wealth Management Americas has expanded its adviser force in New York with a veteran team from rival brokerage Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
AMERICAN CENTURY INVESTMENTS
The investment management firm appointed Vinod Chandrashekaran as senior vice-president and director of quantitative research. Chandrashekaran had previously worked with BlackRock/Barclays Global Investors (BGI). In his present role at American Century, he will report to Scott Wittman, chief investment officer for asset allocation and quantitative equity.
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official