Greek telecom OTE sells Bulgarian unit to Telenor
ATHENS, April 26
ATHENS, April 26 (Reuters) - Greek telecoms firm said on Friday it agreed to sell its Bulgarian unit Globul to Norway's Telenor for a total 717 million euros ($934 million) to reduce its debt.
Globul is Bulgaria's second-biggest mobile telephony operator. The purchase price will be adjusted depending on Globul's net debt and changes in working capital on the day the transaction is completed, OTE said in a bourse filing.
($1 = 0.7676 euros) (Reporting by Harry Papachristou. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted