Greek telecom OTE sells Bulgarian unit to Telenor
ATHENS, April 26
ATHENS, April 26 (Reuters) - Greek telecoms firm said on Friday it agreed to sell its Bulgarian unit Globul to Norway's Telenor for a total 717 million euros ($934 million) to reduce its debt.
Globul is Bulgaria's second-biggest mobile telephony operator. The purchase price will be adjusted depending on Globul's net debt and changes in working capital on the day the transaction is completed, OTE said in a bourse filing.
($1 = 0.7676 euros) (Reporting by Harry Papachristou. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran