Greek telecom OTE sells Bulgarian unit to Telenor
ATHENS, April 26
ATHENS, April 26 (Reuters) - Greek telecoms firm said on Friday it agreed to sell its Bulgarian unit Globul to Norway's Telenor for a total 717 million euros ($934 million) to reduce its debt.
Globul is Bulgaria's second-biggest mobile telephony operator. The purchase price will be adjusted depending on Globul's net debt and changes in working capital on the day the transaction is completed, OTE said in a bourse filing.
($1 = 0.7676 euros) (Reporting by Harry Papachristou. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane