Hedge fund SAC Capital Advisors adjusts liquidity conditions
BOSTON, April 26
BOSTON, April 26 (Reuters) - Hedge fund SAC Capital Advisors, under pressure from a government investigation into insider trading, is adjusting its liquidity conditions again as a new deadline to pull out money looms next month.
"We are offering our investors additional time to make their decisions as we are hopeful that the next few months will bring greater clarity surrounding the resolution of pending regulatory matters," said SAC Capital President Tom Conheeney.
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- Ukrainian protesters topple Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |