India's ICICI Bank sees interest margins up 10 bps in current fiscal
MUMBAI, April 26
MUMBAI, April 26 (Reuters) - ICICI Bank Ltd, India's No. 2 lender, expects its net interest margin for the current fiscal year to improve by 10 basis points from the 3.11 percent in 2012/13, chief executive Chanda Kochhar told reporters on Friday.
Earlier, it posted a 21 percent rise in fourth-quarter net profit, in line with estimates, led by higher loan growth.
ICICI Bank posted a net interest margin of 3.3 percent in the March quarter, compared with 3.01 percent in the same period last year. (Reporting by Swati Pandey; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Teenager dies on Atlanta-bound flight, plane diverted
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal