India's ICICI Bank sees interest margins up 10 bps in current fiscal
MUMBAI, April 26
MUMBAI, April 26 (Reuters) - ICICI Bank Ltd, India's No. 2 lender, expects its net interest margin for the current fiscal year to improve by 10 basis points from the 3.11 percent in 2012/13, chief executive Chanda Kochhar told reporters on Friday.
Earlier, it posted a 21 percent rise in fourth-quarter net profit, in line with estimates, led by higher loan growth.
ICICI Bank posted a net interest margin of 3.3 percent in the March quarter, compared with 3.01 percent in the same period last year. (Reporting by Swati Pandey; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds