Goldman Sachs lines up $1.75 bln JC Penney loan - CNBC
BOSTON, April 26
BOSTON, April 26 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs has arranged a $1.75 billion financing package for retailer J.C. Penney Co , backed by the department store chain's real estate and other assets, CNBC reported on Friday.
Penney shares rose 10.4 percent in late-afternoon trading after the CNBC report. The company could not immediately be reached for comment.
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- China rejects U.S. criticism over jet encounter
- Protesters mark two weeks since police shooting in Ferguson, Missouri |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |