Goldman Sachs lines up $1.75 bln JC Penney loan - CNBC
BOSTON, April 26
BOSTON, April 26 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs has arranged a $1.75 billion financing package for retailer J.C. Penney Co , backed by the department store chain's real estate and other assets, CNBC reported on Friday.
Penney shares rose 10.4 percent in late-afternoon trading after the CNBC report. The company could not immediately be reached for comment.
- Gaza bloodshed deepens, airlines shun Israel |
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down over rebel-held territory