UK Stocks-Factors to watch on April 26
LONDON, April 26 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 23 points lower, or 0.4 percent down, according to financial bookmakers, with investors expected to trim stocks after some disappointing company earnings and before the release of U.S. economic data.
- Up to 18 exposed to U.S. Ebola patient, including children |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |