UK Stocks-Factors to watch on April 26
LONDON, April 26 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 23 points lower, or 0.4 percent down, according to financial bookmakers, with investors expected to trim stocks after some disappointing company earnings and before the release of U.S. economic data.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'