UK Stocks-Factors to watch on April 26
LONDON, April 26 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 23 points lower, or 0.4 percent down, according to financial bookmakers, with investors expected to trim stocks after some disappointing company earnings and before the release of U.S. economic data.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee