NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on April 26
HELSINKI, April 26
HELSINKI, April 26 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday:
The telecoms company is presenting its first-quarter results on Friday at 0500 GMT. It is expected to report core earnings of 8.4 billion Norwegian crowns ($1.4 billion), up 10 percent year-on-year.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'