Mexico's Cemex reports wider 1st-qtr loss
MEXICO CITY, April 26
MEXICO CITY, April 26 (Reuters) - Mexico's Cemex, one of the world's biggest cement companies, reported a wider first-quarter loss on Friday.
The Monterrey-based company reported a loss of $281 million, compared with a loss of $30 million in the year-earlier quarter.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections