Mexico's Soriana reports higher 1st-quarter profit
MEXICO CITY, April 26
MEXICO CITY, April 26 (Reuters) - Mexico's No. 2 retailer, Organizacion Soriana, on Friday said its first-quarter profit increased almost 5 percent.
Soriana reported a profit of 1.016 billion pesos ($82 million), compared to 969 million pesos in the year-earlier quarter.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South