Marubeni says to buy NEC Mobiling for $800 mln
TOKYO, April 26
TOKYO, April 26 (Reuters) - Japanese trading company Marubeni Corp said on Friday its telecom unit will buy NEC Mobiling Ltd for 80 billion yen ($804 million), or 5,510 yen per share.
NEC Corp holds a 51 percent stake in NEC Mobiling, which runs a chain of mobile phone retail shops for NTT Docomo Inc.
($1 = 99.4900 Japanese yen) (Reporting by Dominic Lau; Editing by Shinichi Saoshiro)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales