Marubeni says to buy NEC Mobiling for $800 mln
TOKYO, April 26
TOKYO, April 26 (Reuters) - Japanese trading company Marubeni Corp said on Friday its telecom unit will buy NEC Mobiling Ltd for 80 billion yen ($804 million), or 5,510 yen per share.
NEC Corp holds a 51 percent stake in NEC Mobiling, which runs a chain of mobile phone retail shops for NTT Docomo Inc.
($1 = 99.4900 Japanese yen) (Reporting by Dominic Lau; Editing by Shinichi Saoshiro)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Ford launches new global Mustang to buoy brand, boost margins