Marubeni says to buy NEC Mobiling for $800 mln
TOKYO, April 26
TOKYO, April 26 (Reuters) - Japanese trading company Marubeni Corp said on Friday its telecom unit will buy NEC Mobiling Ltd for 80 billion yen ($804 million), or 5,510 yen per share.
NEC Corp holds a 51 percent stake in NEC Mobiling, which runs a chain of mobile phone retail shops for NTT Docomo Inc.
($1 = 99.4900 Japanese yen) (Reporting by Dominic Lau; Editing by Shinichi Saoshiro)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan