Marubeni says to buy NEC Mobiling for $800 mln
TOKYO, April 26
TOKYO, April 26 (Reuters) - Japanese trading company Marubeni Corp said on Friday its telecom unit will buy NEC Mobiling Ltd for 80 billion yen ($804 million), or 5,510 yen per share.
NEC Corp holds a 51 percent stake in NEC Mobiling, which runs a chain of mobile phone retail shops for NTT Docomo Inc.
($1 = 99.4900 Japanese yen) (Reporting by Dominic Lau; Editing by Shinichi Saoshiro)
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill