Marubeni says to buy NEC Mobiling for $800 mln
TOKYO, April 26
TOKYO, April 26 (Reuters) - Japanese trading company Marubeni Corp said on Friday its telecom unit will buy NEC Mobiling Ltd for 80 billion yen ($804 million), or 5,510 yen per share.
NEC Corp holds a 51 percent stake in NEC Mobiling, which runs a chain of mobile phone retail shops for NTT Docomo Inc.
($1 = 99.4900 Japanese yen) (Reporting by Dominic Lau; Editing by Shinichi Saoshiro)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba surges on massive demand in trading debut |
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change