Samsung sells 69.4 mln smartphones in Q1 for 33 pct share-report
SEOUL, April 26
SEOUL, April 26 (Reuters) - Samsung Electronics Co sold a record 69.4 million smartphones in the first quarter, boosting its market share to an all-time high of 33.1 percent, data from research firm Strategy Analytics showed on Friday.
Apple Inc, which sold 37.4 million iPhones in the March quarter, took 17.9 percent of the market, it said.
LG Electronics Inc grew to the third biggest on 10.3 million unit shipments, followed by China's Huawei.
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- 'Excessive' rubbing of engine blades caused F-35 failure: Pentagon
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources