Telefonica to make first div payment in Nov
MADRID, April 26
MADRID, April 26 (Reuters) - Spain's Telefonica will pay a 2013 dividend of 0.75 euros per share, with a first payment of 0.35 euros per share to be made in November, the company said on Friday.
The euro zone's largest telecoms group thus resumes dividends having cancelled last year to concentrate on paying down debt and tackling the effects of an economic crisis in its home market. (Reporting By Elisabeth O'Leary, editing by Sarah White)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors