Japan to craft growth strategy, fiscal plan before G8: Suga
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has instructed his cabinet to compile the government's growth strategy and long-term fiscal reform plan before the Group of 8 summit in mid-June, the top government spokesman said on Friday.
Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga made the comment at a news conference after a cabinet meeting.
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- China's Guangdong province removes over 850 'naked officials' from their posts