Japan to craft growth strategy, fiscal plan before G8: Suga
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has instructed his cabinet to compile the government's growth strategy and long-term fiscal reform plan before the Group of 8 summit in mid-June, the top government spokesman said on Friday.
Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga made the comment at a news conference after a cabinet meeting.
(Reporting by Leika Kihara; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |