Japan to craft growth strategy, fiscal plan before G8: Suga
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has instructed his cabinet to compile the government's growth strategy and long-term fiscal reform plan before the Group of 8 summit in mid-June, the top government spokesman said on Friday.
Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga made the comment at a news conference after a cabinet meeting.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |