CORRECTED-Yakult and Danone to dissolve strategic tie-up -source
(Corrects to delete final two paragraphs, which contained erroneous information that provisions limiting Danone's stake in Yakult had expired.)
TOKYO, April 26 (Reuters) - Japanese drink maker Yakult Honsha Co Ltd and France's Danone SA will dissolve a strategic tie-up, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters on Friday.
The source said Danone would retain its 20 percent stake in the Japanese company. (Reporting by Ritsuko Shimizu; Editing by Edmund Klamann)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa, world mourn 'giant for justice' Mandela |
- Key U.S. lawmakers urge China to back off on air defense zone
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Decaying steel town gets movie star turn in 'Out of the Furnace'