Ziggo owners exit with selldown of shares worth 876 mln euro
AMSTERDAM, April 26
AMSTERDAM, April 26 (Reuters) - Ziggo shareholders Cinven, Warburg Pincus, and their co-investors have sold their remaining 34 million shares in the Dutch cable group at a price of 25.75 euros per share, or about 876 million euros ($1.1 billion) in total, Ziggo said on Friday.
The buyout firms and their co-investors have been steadily reducing their holdings since floating Ziggo on the Amsterdam stock exchange a year ago.
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media