RPT-Ziggo owners exit with selldown of shares worth 876 mln euro
AMSTERDAM, April 26 (Reuters) - Ziggo shareholders Cinven, Warburg Pincus, and their co-investors have sold their remaining 34 million shares in the Dutch cable group at a price of 25.75 euros per share, or about 876 million euros ($1.1 billion) in total, Ziggo said on Friday.
The buyout firms and their co-investors have been steadily reducing their holdings since floating Ziggo on the Amsterdam stock exchange a year ago.
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Search resumes after Everest's worst climbing tragedy
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official