Boeing says ready to build 7 Dreamliners a month by mid-year
TOKYO, April 27
TOKYO, April 27 (Reuters) - Boeing Co said on Saturday it is ready to build seven 787 Dreamliners a month from mid-year and is still on course for 10 per month by the end of the year.
On Friday, Japanese authorities gave Japan Airlines and All Nippon Airways the green light to fly the grounded Dreamliner following U.S. approval.
The fuel-efficient passenger jet was grounded since mid-January due to lithium-ion battery problems.
- Maine nurse fights Ebola quarantine, says will not be bullied |
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal