Boeing says ready to build 7 Dreamliners a month by mid-year
TOKYO, April 27
TOKYO, April 27 (Reuters) - Boeing Co said on Saturday it is ready to build seven 787 Dreamliners a month from mid-year and is still on course for 10 per month by the end of the year.
On Friday, Japanese authorities gave Japan Airlines and All Nippon Airways the green light to fly the grounded Dreamliner following U.S. approval.
The fuel-efficient passenger jet was grounded since mid-January due to lithium-ion battery problems.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Struggling Sears to spin off Lands' End clothing label