HARLEY-DAVIDSON, INC. DECLARES DIVIDEND
MILWAUKEE, April 27, 2013 -- Harley-Davidson, Inc. (NYSE: HOG) announced today that its Board of Directors approved a cash dividend of $0.21 per share for the second quarter of 2013. The dividend is payable June 14, 2013 to the holders of record of the Company's common stock on May 30, 2013.
Harley-Davidson, Inc. is the parent company of Harley-Davidson Motor Company and Harley-Davidson Financial Services.
# # #
Media Contact: Bob Klein (414) 343-8664
Financial Contact: Amy Giuffre (414) 343-8002
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Harley-Davidson, Inc via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea