Mauritius 2013 inflation seen below c.bank forecast -FinMin
PORT LOUIS, April 27
PORT LOUIS, April 27 (Reuters) - Mauritius' annual average inflation rate in 2013 is expected to fall below the central bank forecast of 4.7 percent to 4.9 percent, Finance Minister Xavier Duval said on Saturday.
"The annual inflation rate would be between 4.5 or 4.6 percent this year," Duval said.
- Crisis deepens as Ukraine says Russian troops back rebel advance
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- Islamic State executes dozens of Syrian army soldiers: monitor