Mauritius 2013 inflation seen below c.bank forecast -FinMin
PORT LOUIS, April 27
PORT LOUIS, April 27 (Reuters) - Mauritius' annual average inflation rate in 2013 is expected to fall below the central bank forecast of 4.7 percent to 4.9 percent, Finance Minister Xavier Duval said on Saturday.
"The annual inflation rate would be between 4.5 or 4.6 percent this year," Duval said.
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Thousands take to N.Y. streets to protest Israeli offensive in Gaza
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- U.S. fighter jets escort Canadian plane home over passenger threat