Mauritius 2013 inflation seen below c.bank forecast -FinMin
PORT LOUIS, April 27
PORT LOUIS, April 27 (Reuters) - Mauritius' annual average inflation rate in 2013 is expected to fall below the central bank forecast of 4.7 percent to 4.9 percent, Finance Minister Xavier Duval said on Saturday.
"The annual inflation rate would be between 4.5 or 4.6 percent this year," Duval said.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |