Mauritius 2013 inflation seen below c.bank forecast -FinMin
PORT LOUIS, April 27
PORT LOUIS, April 27 (Reuters) - Mauritius' annual average inflation rate in 2013 is expected to fall below the central bank forecast of 4.7 percent to 4.9 percent, Finance Minister Xavier Duval said on Saturday.
"The annual inflation rate would be between 4.5 or 4.6 percent this year," Duval said.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt