Rain delays semi-finals at Barcelona Open
(Reuters) - The Barcelona Open semi-final between Spanish fourth seed Nicolas Almagro and eighth-seeded German Philipp Kohlschreiber on Saturday, due to start at 07:30 a.m. EDT, has been delayed by rain.
"It's still raining in Barcelona," the ATP said on its official Twitter feed just after 3 p.m. local time (1300 GMT).
"Further updates ... will be posted when available," it added.
Rafa Nadal, the second seed, is due to play Canadian fifth seed Milos Raonic in the second semi-final as he continues his bid for an eighth Conde de Godo trophy in nine years.
(Reporting by Iain Rogers, editing by Ed Osmond)
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program