Merger of drugmakers Valeant, Actavis on hold -source
April 27 (Reuters) - Talks are on hold to merge drugmakers Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc and Actavis Inc in a deal that would have created a healthcare giant, a person familiar with the situation told Reuters on Saturday.
A Valeant spokeswoman and an Actavis spokesman could not be immediately reached for comment outside of business hours.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule