BRIEF-Atlas Copco CEO says more upbeat China, U.S. behind better demand outlook
STOCKHOLM, April 29
STOCKHOLM, April 29 (Reuters) - Atlas Copco in Q1 conference call: * CEO says better view of U.S. and China behind upgraded demand outlook
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote