Ensco 1st-qtr profit rises 20 pct on new rig deployment
April 29 (Reuters) - Ensco Plc, owner of the world's second-largest offshore drilling fleet, reported a 20 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by the deployment of new rigs over the past year.
First-quarter net profit rose to $317 million, or $1.36 per share, from $265 million, or $1.20 per share, a year earlier. Revenue rose 13 percent to $1.15 billion.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |