Ghana's Fan Milk says Q1 net profit up 25 pct
ACCRA, April 29
ACCRA, April 29 (Reuters) - Ghana's Fan Milk Limited said on Monday its first quarter net profit rose 25 percent to 8.16 million cedis ($4.27 mln) versus 6.53 million cedis a year ago.
Revenue increased by 3.1 percent to 36.76 million cedis from 35.66 million cedis over the same period, the company said in a filing with the Ghana Stock Exchange.
It did not immediately gove a reason for the increases in profit and revenue. (Reporting by Christian Akorlie; Editing by Richard Valdmanis)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'