Fannie Mae to sell $1 billion bills on Wednesday
April 29 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, said on Monday it plans to sell $1 billion of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale will include $500 million of three-month bills, due July 31, 2013, and $500 million of six-month bills, due Oct. 30, 2013.
Settlement is May 1-2.
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing, presumed crashed in South China Sea |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media