Fannie Mae to sell $1 billion bills on Wednesday
April 29 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, said on Monday it plans to sell $1 billion of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale will include $500 million of three-month bills, due July 31, 2013, and $500 million of six-month bills, due Oct. 30, 2013.
Settlement is May 1-2.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image