Fannie Mae to sell $1 billion bills on Wednesday
April 29 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, said on Monday it plans to sell $1 billion of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale will include $500 million of three-month bills, due July 31, 2013, and $500 million of six-month bills, due Oct. 30, 2013.
Settlement is May 1-2.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls