Hindustan Unilever Q4 profit up 15 percent, beats forecast
MUMBAI, April 29
MUMBAI, April 29 (Reuters) - Hindustan Unilever Ltd , the Indian unit of Anglo-Dutch Unilever Plc , beat market forecasts with a 15 percent increase in quarterly net profit.
India's largest manufacturer of household products and consumer goods posted on Monday a net profit of 7.87 billion rupees ($144.7 million) for the fiscal fourth quarter ended March. 31, from 6.87 billion rupees a year earlier.
Analysts had expected a net profit of 7.6 billion rupees, according to Thomson Reuters Starmine Estimates.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes