Hindustan Unilever Q4 profit up 15 percent, beats forecast
MUMBAI, April 29
MUMBAI, April 29 (Reuters) - Hindustan Unilever Ltd , the Indian unit of Anglo-Dutch Unilever Plc , beat market forecasts with a 15 percent increase in quarterly net profit.
India's largest manufacturer of household products and consumer goods posted on Monday a net profit of 7.87 billion rupees ($144.7 million) for the fiscal fourth quarter ended March. 31, from 6.87 billion rupees a year earlier.
Analysts had expected a net profit of 7.6 billion rupees, according to Thomson Reuters Starmine Estimates.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'