Lagardere to pay special dividend after EADS stake sale
PARIS, April 29
PARIS, April 29 (Reuters) - France's Lagardere will pay a special dividend of 9 euros ($11.79) per share linked to the sale of its stake in aerospace group European Aeronautic Defense and Space.
The payout date will be May 31 and the ex-coupon date is May 28, Lagardere said in a statement on Monday. ($1 = 0.7634 euros) (Reporting by Lionel Laurent; Editing by Christian Plumb)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'