Hong Kong shares to open up 0.1 pct, Hang Lung Properties rises
HONG KONG, April 29
HONG KONG, April 29 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start slightly higher on Monday, with strength in Hang Lung Properties Ltd outweighing weakness for Chinese banking and energy majors on the benchmark Hang Seng Index.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.1 percent at 22,567.6. The China Enterprises Index of the leading Chinese listings was indicated to start down 0.4 percent.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge