Occidental says CEO Steve Chazen to continue through 2014
April 29 (Reuters) - Occidental Petroleum Corp said Chief Executive Steve Chazen would continue in his role through 2014, amid reports that Chairman and former CEO Ray Irani wants Chazen to be replaced immediately.
The fourth-largest U.S. oil company also said the annual common stock grant to non-employee directors would immediately be reduced by at least 20 percent, and that its director-compensation program would be reviewed and revised this year.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- Ukraine separatists reject diplomatic deal to disarm |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official