BRIEF-Riverbed slumps in extended trading after results
NEW YORK, April 29
NEW YORK, April 29 (Reuters) - Riverbed Technology Inc : * Shares slump 10 percent in extended trading after results
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote