Spain's Uralita gets 320 million euro loan from KKR
MADRID, April 29
MADRID, April 29 (Reuters) - Private equity firm KKR & Co LP has agreed to give Spain's Uralita a 320 million euro ($417 million), seven-year loan, the Spanish firm said in a regulatory filing on Monday.
Uralita, a construction materials manufacturer, said the agreement would allow it to repay its bank creditors and bondholders while providing more time and funds to develop its future plans.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'