Spain's Uralita gets 320 million euro loan from KKR
MADRID, April 29
MADRID, April 29 (Reuters) - Private equity firm KKR & Co LP has agreed to give Spain's Uralita a 320 million euro ($417 million), seven-year loan, the Spanish firm said in a regulatory filing on Monday.
Uralita, a construction materials manufacturer, said the agreement would allow it to repay its bank creditors and bondholders while providing more time and funds to develop its future plans.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt