Spain's Uralita gets 320 million euro loan from KKR
MADRID, April 29
MADRID, April 29 (Reuters) - Private equity firm KKR & Co LP has agreed to give Spain's Uralita a 320 million euro ($417 million), seven-year loan, the Spanish firm said in a regulatory filing on Monday.
Uralita, a construction materials manufacturer, said the agreement would allow it to repay its bank creditors and bondholders while providing more time and funds to develop its future plans.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Student opens fire at Colorado high school, wounds two classmates
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes