Spain's Uralita gets 320 million euro loan from KKR
MADRID, April 29
MADRID, April 29 (Reuters) - Private equity firm KKR & Co LP has agreed to give Spain's Uralita a 320 million euro ($417 million), seven-year loan, the Spanish firm said in a regulatory filing on Monday.
Uralita, a construction materials manufacturer, said the agreement would allow it to repay its bank creditors and bondholders while providing more time and funds to develop its future plans.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls