Sturm Ruger revenue jumps on new guns
April 29 (Reuters) - Gunmaker Sturm Ruger & Co Inc reported a 38.5 percent jump in first-quarter revenue, helped by launch of LC380 and SR45 pistols.
Net income rose to $23.7 million, or $1.20 per share, in the quarter ended March 30, from $15.5 million, or 79 cents per share, a year ago.
Revenue rose to $155.9 million.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |