Suez wins 1 bln euro West London waste contract
PARIS, April 29
PARIS, April 29 (Reuters) - French water and waste group Suez Environnement has been selected as preferred bidder for a resource recovery contract worth 1 billion over 25 years with the West London Waste Authority.
Total revenue from the contract will be 1.9 billion euros, including the management of third-party waste and revenue from the sale of electricity.
The deal was won by a consortium led by Suez subsidiary Sita UK. The other consortium members are Lloyds Banking Group and Itochu Corp.
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official