3D Systems revenue rises 31 percent
April 30 (Reuters) - Three-dimensional printer maker 3D Systems Corp reported a 31 percent rise in revenue on higher demand for its printers.
Net income fell to $5.9 million, or 6 cents per share, in the first quarter, from $6.2 million, or 8 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $102.1 million from $77.9 million a year earlier.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets