Telecom Argentina net profit exceeds forecasts
BUENOS AIRES, April 30
BUENOS AIRES, April 30 (Reuters) - Telecom Argentina SA , one of Argentina's top telecommunications companies, reported on Tuesday a net profit of 813 million pesos ($158.7 million) for the first quarter, slightly above market expectations.
The market had expected the company to report a net profit of 777 million pesos, according to the median forecast given in a recent Reuters poll of analysts.
Telecom Argentina is controlled indirectly by Telecom Italia .
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |