Telecom Argentina net profit exceeds forecasts
BUENOS AIRES, April 30
BUENOS AIRES, April 30 (Reuters) - Telecom Argentina SA , one of Argentina's top telecommunications companies, reported on Tuesday a net profit of 813 million pesos ($158.7 million) for the first quarter, slightly above market expectations.
The market had expected the company to report a net profit of 777 million pesos, according to the median forecast given in a recent Reuters poll of analysts.
Telecom Argentina is controlled indirectly by Telecom Italia .
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Kurds say they have halted Islamic State advance on Syrian town |