Volkswagen's Audi sticks with margin outlook
FRANKFURT, April 30
FRANKFURT, April 30 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's premium brand Audi said on Tuesday it was sticking with its medium-term outlook for an operating margin of 8-10 percent.
In the first quarter, the operating margin eased to 11.1 percent from 11.4 percent in the same period last year, Audi said in a statement.
Parent Volkswagen had said on Monday that Audi's first-quarter operating profit fell 7.3 percent to 1.31 billion euros ($1.7 billion).
($1 = 0.7634 euros) (Reporting by Harro ten Wolde; Editing by Maria Sheahan)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'